From the medical student and biology enthusiast to the graphic designer and artist, this life-size model gives everyone access to an age-old classic of scientific illustration. Simply fold the precut pieces (no need for scissors or glue!) to build this human skeleton, complete with anatomical labels in English and Latin, bendable joints, accessories, and detailed step-by-step instructions.
- Life-size model (1.8 m / 5'9'')
- With anatomical labels in English and Latin
- Has joints that bend and straighten
- Cardboard kit
- Precut pieces with indentations for the folds (no need for scissors or glue)
- Detailed step-by-step instructions
- For demonstration purposes at school and college, or a fascinating and fun home project
- An ideal gift for anyone interested in the human anatomy
- Or for pure fun: To put your clothes on, pose with in photographs, or dance around with!