Kick back, crack open a cool one, and spend some quality time with genial Red, his doofus nephew Harold, and the whole goofy gang at Possum Lodge. "Effectively and magnificently spoofs the male ego" -Detroit News. Red Green: The Infantile Years In the show's first three seasons (1991-1993), the guys are in their prime, not that you could tell. CC; 72 episodes; approx. 30 hours on 9 DVDs.
Disc 1: 1991
1. The Big Inboard: The men build a motor with a V8 engine.
2. The Elvis Sighting: Elvis at Possum Lake?
3. The UFO: Handyman tips and a UFO.
4. The Treasure Hunt: The gang goes on a treasure hunt.
- Introduction by star and creator Steve Smith
- Red and Harold character profiles
- Biographies of stars Steve Smith and Patrick McKenna
Boxed setRun Time:
Full screenNumber of discs:
N/AColor or B&W:
"Effectively and magnificently spoofs the male ego" - The Detroit News
"A motley but loveable crew of outdoorsy incompetents" - Toronto Sun
"Masterpiece Theatre this ain't" - The Washington Post
"What really enter
Gemini Award Winner for Best Performance in a Comedy Program or Series (1998)
Gemini Award Nomination for Best Ensemble Performance in a Comedy Program or Series (2006)
Gemini Award Nomination for Best Writing in a Comedy or Variety