A Signals bestseller, handmade in Kenya, this Fair Trade bracelet helps Kenyan women feed and clothe their children and send them to school
- •A Fair Trade item
- •Handmade in Kenya
- •"Rafiki" is Swahili for "kind friend"
- •Paper beads, seed beads, and memory wire
- •Brightly-colored paper beads are hand-rolled from recycled paper
- •Paper beads are sealed with waterproof lacquer
- •Beads are hand-strung on memory wire
- •Bracelet wraps gently around your wrist
- •No two are exactly alike
- •Lightweight, comfortable
- •One size
This colorful, eco-friendly wrap bracelet goes with anything and does good in the world. Sales help women in Kenya provide food, shelter, and clothing for their families and send their children to school, so your purchase makes a difference in the everyday lives of real people in one of the world's poorest countries. The women work for a Fair Trade company dedicated to long-lasting, sustainable change. The company creates jobs, provides training, and gives back through education and healthcare initiatives. The women are taught the skills they need to design and create stylish, beautiful jewelry. Wear your Rafiki bracelet with pride, and if you buy it as a gift, be sure to tell the person you give it to where it comes from and why it matters. This isn't just a bracelet, it's a lifeline.
Free shipping today when you join Signals Circle. Click here to learn how!