PRODUCT DESCRIPTION FOR Personalized Literary Classics - The Wind in the Willows
The Wind in the Willows: Personalized Literary Classic
•Personalize the original text by changing character names
•Honor friends or family by including their names in the story
•Change the names of one to six major characters
•Toad becomes Aiden
the Toad (any name, up to 12 letters)
•Mole becomes Ryan
• Rat becomes Conner
• Badger becomes Evan
• The Gaoler's Daughter becomes Emily
• Chief Weasel becomes Lucas
the Chief Weasel
• A customized hardcover classic that makes a fun gift
•Add a personal dedication on the opening page
The Wind in the Willows, written in 1908 by Kenneth Grahame, is a classic children's story beloved by reader's young and old alike. Not just an adventure of Mole, Rat and Toad, but a tale mysticism and ultimately, friendship. Put a fresh twist on an old favorite when you add the names of all your friends and family to the tale. Your names may be up to 12 characters each. (Leave any character name unchanged by not specifying personalization). Add a personal dedication or message on the open page (2 lines, up to 40 characters each). In 3 weeks, you'll receive a one-of-a-kind hardcover book. Made in the UK. No rush delivery or gift box. Covers and spines artwork is inspired by the original first edition. 8 ½" x 6".
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- Item ineligible for Rush, 2 Day or Overnight Shipping
- Taxable if shipping to MN
- Item can only be shipped within the Continental US • Drop-ship items are unable to be shipped to FPO, APO and PO Boxes.